jueves, 12 de junio de 2008

Amy, Amy, Amy...

I just can't stop listening this song.



So absolutely great... Amy is not too well known in Spain, but here she's a mass media superstar. Altogether with Lilly Allen (another fairly good singer) and Pete Doherty (an actual piece of shit), they are everywhere in the papers, everyday. Amy's usually portraited in one of her huge binges, smoking crack, swearing, completely stoned or drunk in her dodgy shack in Camden... and everybody's blaming her for her way of life and, maybe reasonably, because she's only 24 years old. Some times we forget how the Rolling Stones used to be when they were younger (or not that younger, if you thing about Mr. Richards), tough.

I don't give a shit about it. Every single time a listen 'amely' (video above) in a club, I realize why I came to live to London. Good enough for me.

No hay comentarios: